Judy Bolton

Default Chinese Sausages

"DC." > wrote in message
> Oops... made a mistake.... Claypot Rice is called SarPouFan (direct
> translation Sand Pot Rice) & that YaoMeiFan is translated into Oil

Flavoured
> Rice where in a fragrant oil sauce or gravy is sometimes poured in to
> flavour the rice, even though the Chinese sausages & other ingredients are
> full of flavour. I often make YaoMeiFan beause it's a simple & quick meal
> using up whatever left over meat & vegs etc.
>
> DC.

Both of these dishes sound especially good - I have the names and will look
into them some more. I love the idea of "quick and simple" while still
being delicious since I have a new baby and am still getting used to, well,
everything.

Thanks, again, everyone, for all of the ideas, info, and recipes!

Judy B