ate1

Default Chinese Sausages

"DC." > wrote in message >...
> [great info]
> LupCheong is used in a variety of dishes but mainly as an added ingredients
> together with others. Chinese radish/turnip cake/paste(loh pak koh) uses
> them etc. It is also highly popular during Chinese New Year so i'd suggest
> you go have a look at some CNY recipes. Apart from that, gently fry sliced
> lupcheong in a wok to release the oils & make an omelette of your choice &
> serve with rice. Typical school or home cooked food from back in the day!
> Mmmmm.....

First off, I haven't been around in a long time, new job, new
newsreader (or lack there of) and I've missed reading a.f.a.

The sausage in an omelette with green onion and oyster sauce on top
and rice underneath is one of my favorite quick meals. I also really
like the clay pot dish where lop cheong, chicken thighs, green onions
and shiitakes are steamed over rice. Can anyone supply the name of
this dish?

-Amalia