Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Mario's Lasagna pan

On Thu 16 Jul 2009 10:12:05a, Dee Dovey told us...

> http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=636859
>
> Praising again, Mario's lasagna pan. I bought this pan some months ago
> for lasagna, and have used it a few times for lasagna.
>
> Today I made a ziti recipe which is basically the ingredients of a
> lasagna recipe.
>
> I've eaten and made plenty of inadequate lasagnas [in my time ;-)). And,
> I have plenty of pans that I've bought seeking a perfect lasagna pan;
> but this pan IT!
>
> Dee Dee

I don't have this particular pan, but I would agree it is ideal. The depth
may be the most critical issue. I have a non-stick heavy aluminum pan of
similar dimensions.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Sugar is a type of bodily fuel, yes, but your body runs about as