Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Can't afford VitaMix: Next best juicer?

On Wed 15 Jul 2009 05:55:40a, Dee Dovey told us...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.digitalci...10.13.drinkwor
>>> ld .vineyard2.jpg Dee Dee
>>>

>> Now I know how you spend your spare time, Dee! :-)
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright
>>

> And you, I read that you had a tuneup and are in good health. What a
> project. There is so much written about overall (heart) health and
> teeth, that I am glad you accomplished your goal. Whatta decision!
>
> Best of health, Wayne.
> Dee Dee

Thanks, Dee Dee! This was one of the best decisions I've ever had to make,
albeit at least a year later than I'd hoped because I had to wait for an
insurance change. My procedure was done a week ago this past Monday, and
healing is almost complete. No pain, and I actually do feel better all
over.

Thanks again!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Proust had his madeleines; I am devastated by the scent of yeast