Posted to rec.food.equipment
jt august[_3_] jt august[_3_] is offline

Default Can't afford VitaMix: Next best juicer?

In article >,
wrote:

> What would be the next best juicer that works like the
> VitaMix in that it grinds everything up that is
> affordable?
>
> I just cant swing for a VitaMix

The one thing I would promote is to shop garage sales and estate sales.
It was a stroke of luck for me, granted, but I got a model 3600 at a
garages sale for only $1. But if you are willing to put the time in on
weekends and are patient, they do show about on occasion. Craigs List
is another possibility. Or try your local call in radio buy/sell shows
(in StL, that would be the KTRS Garage Sale on Saturdays from 7-9:00
a.m.).

jt