Posted to alt.food.wine
Dark Helmet Dark Helmet is offline

Default Ridge Wine Status?

Hmmm, after perusing what I can here, I sense a bit of hinting about
potential loss of quality at Ridge. What's the general opinion here? I
haven't been able to get my hands on Ridge's wines for a few years, and was
thinking of joining their Z List (and possibly the ATP List) based on my old
experiences. I still have verticals of Geyserville and Lytton Springs but
it's been a few years since Ive been able to buy anything new there. I see
Robert Parker hasn't written anything about Ridge in a long time, which
seems very strange given he usually gushes over Drapers creations, as do I.

What are people here seeing the past few years?

Thanks,

Darl Helmet