Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_3_] Lou Decruss[_3_] is offline

Default Grilled Flank Steak

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:47:43 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>First of all, you soak the wood chips well in water before you add them to
>the lump in the base of the grill. They don't just catch fire and start
>burning, not if you're doing it right. They're one of the last things that
>actually catch if you've built your fire right. When you build your fire
>right they send up a nice smoke to the meat above.

Nice steamy white smoke. How disgusting. I saw Raichlen do that on
the tube a few weeks ago and he got bumped down several notches on the
respect meter. But feel free to continue to post your useless tips.
Like the incorrect comment you make about hearts of palm.

Lou