Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Cleatarrior Cleatarrior is offline

Default Do flavorizer bars on Weber Genesis grills rust out?

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Cleatarrior wrote:
>
>> Btw, how's the PT coming, feeling better?

> It's now 3.5 weeks post-op. Things are moving slower than I like, but they
> seem to be improving daily. Saw the surgeon yesterday and he Rx'd
> hydro-therapy. he also Rx'd a tapering 6 day round of prednisone. The major
> concern, I guess, is whether or not some nerves have been permanently
> damaged as a result of prolonged compression. The surgeon was almost
> bemoaning the fact that I have a very high pain threshold which allowed me
> to keep going for almost 8+ months with the herniations comprssing the
> various nerve bundles.
>
> Well, **** on the Pessimism. If Lance Armstrong can overcome cancer with
> metastises to become the greatest bicyclist of all time (a tip of my hat to
> the Tour DAY France as a rabid fan), then I will dam well overcome this. I
> intend to be back in a truck within the next four months.
>
> I appreciate your asking.

Hey, you're welcome driver - keep a steady course and I bet it all works
out just fine.

For sure you are miles ahead of the grim outlook they gave you going in.

Your head is set on the road ahead, the body will inevitably follow!

The in-between can sure be a clutch-burner, no?

;-)