Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Do flavorizer bars on Weber Genesis grills rust out?

Cleatarrior wrote:

> Btw, how's the PT coming, feeling better?

It's now 3.5 weeks post-op. Things are moving slower than I like, but they
seem to be improving daily. Saw the surgeon yesterday and he Rx'd
hydro-therapy. he also Rx'd a tapering 6 day round of prednisone. The major
concern, I guess, is whether or not some nerves have been permanently
damaged as a result of prolonged compression. The surgeon was almost
bemoaning the fact that I have a very high pain threshold which allowed me
to keep going for almost 8+ months with the herniations comprssing the
various nerve bundles.

Well, **** on the Pessimism. If Lance Armstrong can overcome cancer with
metastises to become the greatest bicyclist of all time (a tip of my hat to
the Tour DAY France as a rabid fan), then I will dam well overcome this. I
intend to be back in a truck within the next four months.

I appreciate your asking.
--
Dave