Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Quentin Grady Quentin Grady is offline

Default Can anyone invent me a couple of dishes

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:13:30 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker" >
wrote:

>Quentin Grady > wrote:
>
>: Hi Jan,
>
>: I don't get much chance to cook now. Standing for more than a few
>: minutes without sticks is painful. So cooking is a shared experience.
>: I have a caregiver twice a day to help me.
>: --
>: Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
>
>I have a folding 3 step ladder in the kitchen that I often use to sit on
>while cooking. Some jobs I can do right fro the ladder and some I have to
>stand for, but can get down onto the ladder top step ASAP when the
>particular task is done. Works for cutting vegetble, stirring things in
>pots that are not too tall, etc.
>
>Wendy

Thanks Wendy,

There are two features that work against that. One our kitchen is too
small. Secondly the ladder doesn't converse. I have an excellent
caregiver who both cooks and listens and I listen to her. It is like
daily counseling that keeps us both sane.
]
Thanks all the same for an excellent suggestion.
--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /
New Zealand, >#,#< [

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/quentin