Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.preserving,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_] marika[_1_] is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

"Rod Speed" > wrote in message

> I normally watch recorded current affairs TV which doesnt have any ads and
> dont need looking at the screen much, usual interview of talking heads
> etc.

Generally I do too, watch these newspodcasts.
But, on Sunday, in spite of the surfeit of news that should have been
covered, every major news person was on vacation ignoring it all

So I started catching up on Madmen which I enjoyed half watching when
reading usenet last time I watched it, but now I caught even more stuff I
had missed before. It's a lot more complicated than I thought

mk5000

"can't remember what I did last night
everything is still a blur
what happened last night
cause I don't remember it"--britney spears