Default Cast Iron vs Carbon Steel

People in this group seem quite knowledgeable and I truly appreciate any
help they've ever given me. I don't want to start world war 3 but I
would really like to hear from those of you who have ever used one of
the (I think are fairly new on the market) cast iron woks I have seen
advertised on the internet lately. They are supposed to give superior
cooking results! I have read that the chinese used this wok before they
started using the hand hammered, high carbon steel ones. I've tried to
read all of the customer reviews they had on them and 2 or 3 of them
were very negative!!! These folks claim they love to cook with cast iron
and own several different types of cast iron cookware but they came
right out and said that the cast iron woks were terrible for stir
frying!!! One man said his took too long to heat up and it stayed hot
for too long after he was done cooking and the vegetables turned to
mush!!! I don't see why they would if you remove them as soon as they're
done cooking. I remove the food I cook in my carbon steel wok as soon as
it's done and never have mush! I'm hoping those of you who have ever
used them will give me your honest opinions! I have searched the area I
live in high and low and I finally found a camping store that has just 1
left in stock. It's only $30 but I hate to throw money away that could
better be used on something else and while we're on the subject of woks,
how about the aluminum anodized ones that cost anywhere from $50 to
$150.What kind of results do they produce ???? All opinions and any
advice is very much welcomed! Thanks again folks!!!!!
Niki