Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.preserving,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_] marika[_1_] is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

"Rod Speed" > wrote in message

> Its nothing even remotely resembling anything like a prison system.
>
> They are free to work for whoever they like and there arent any real
> restrictions on who can move from rural areas to the citys anymore.

Rod I wasn't talking about now, I was talking about previous decades.
Have you ever read Anchee Min. AFAICT she was describing life in a prison
camp, not a voluntary labor force

mk5000

"But I ain't the only
Honestly I'm fine
I'll take this time to concentrate on me
And I got possibility to keep me company""--I'm alone now, Beyonce