Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_274_] Gregory Morrow[_274_] is offline

Default Servers Strike Back -- Cell Phone Usage

Michel Boucher wrote:

> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in
> m:
>
>> Remember: "Leftism is a disease of the brain for which there is NO
>> known cure...".

> Sounds like a fake Churchill quote.
>
> But hey, sure there is. It's a moderate to severe Ph imbalance in
> those blessed with a sense of social justice which is caused by large
> accumulations of wealth in the hands of the few. It makes them pay
> special attention to the measures taken by right-wing governments to
> severely limit the rights of their citizens and hive off "special
> interest groups" such as gays and environmentalists into mental
> ghettos.

Don't be silly, Michel...I live in no "mental ghetto"...and the US EPA was
established under Nixon's watch IIRC...and in any case man is puny compared
to Old Mudder Nature, man *cannot* affect her, she'll *always* win.

Being *** I see ALL kinds of silly queer nonsense, if most of these ***
peeps stopped being obsessed with being "***" and getting on with lives like
normal folks they'd be a LOT more successful in life...they "ghettoize"
themselves -- and so set themselves up for failure.

> The cure is self-evident...an end to unrepentant capitalism and the
> elimination of selfishness as an instrument of national policy. And
> you TOO can help :-)

Nope...I've worked hard to enjoy the blessings of capitalism...and I LUV
living in the world's only extant superpower...the USA *is* the greatest
nation *ever* in history, donchyaknow...if it weren't for us the rest of
ya's would be living in caves heated by cow dung.

;-P

--
Best
Greg