Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] is offline

Default Servers Strike Back -- Cell Phone Usage

On 24 Jun 2009 12:00:12 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
> fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:

>Bleh... I guess not. Sounds like misery on 2 legs. That is exactly the
>type of child I was talking about. In my day, one or the other of my
>parents would do 1, or more, of seveal options.

<snip>

Eggsackly, which is why I am still not certain who I also had lunch
with that day. My mother was along for the Brat Exhibition and scolded
me roundly for being "too hard" on the miserable brat. This is the
woman who made Patton look like a wimp when it came to decorum in
public *or* private when I was growing up. Reminds me of an incident
when I was about 6 and we were living in Japan (US Air Force) and I
was first introduced to sushi. I'll save that recitation for another
post, but suffice it to say that I ate raw fish for the first time in
my life and our hosts thought I liked it ;-]

Somehow, her grandchildren didn't seem to merit the same level of
discipline her kids did.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"