Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default What is Americas NATIONAL food ? + recipe

In article
Nancy2 > wrote:

> > I'll sit with aem (burgers or fried chicken) on this but also want to
> > lift up Minnesota's Official State Muffin:
> >
> > MINNESOTA STATE MUFFIN: Blueberry; adopted 1988.

> > --
> > -Barb

> I thought Michigan was the state with the blueberries. In my life,
> Minnesota is famous for lake fish ;-) Ummmmm, walleye....
>
> N.

Yes, of course. Walleye is our State Fish. Blueberry Muffins are our
State Muffin. Lester is our State Soil. Morel is our State Mushroom.
Sheesh! '-)

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009