Posted to rec.food.cooking
George[_1_] George[_1_] is offline

Default Servers Strike Back -- Cell Phone Usage

Kalmia wrote:
> On Jun 21, 1:08 pm, "--> Stu" > wrote:
>
> the law ( no talking on handheld cell phone) is coming soon ( and
>> no one is ready).

> I envy you. You have some legislators with b--ls.

Naw, we are turning into nanny states with feel good laws. The three
neighboring states have "hands free" laws and ours is supposed to be
next. But police can already cite you without any additional laws if
they observe you weaving etc. Should we also have laws that we can't
change the station on the radio or talk to a vehicle occupant too?