Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Servers Strike Back -- Cell Phone Usage

On Jun 21, 11:25*am, "The Ranger" > wrote:
> We've all seen those customers that just can't seem to put down their phone,
> let alone turn it off, while dining out. What would you do if a server
> walked up to your table talking on his or her cell phone and offered to take
> your order?
>
> The Ranger

I've seen people that have what I call "cell phone twitch", where they
have their hand up along side their face and don't even have a cell
phone in their hand!! But it looks like they are using their cell
phone. It's just a nervous habit.

And don't even get me STARTED about those Blue Tooth earpiece devices!
Borg, each and every last one of 'em!! "Resistance is futile, you will
be assimilated!"

John Kuthe...