Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] pltrgyst@spamlessxhost.org is offline

Default coffee makers

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:50:42 -0400, Susan > wrote:

>> "All things coffee"? They're a great information resource, but if you don't
>> roast your own beans, Sweet Maria's is pretty much worthless so far as actual
>> coffee is concerned.

>I disagree. I've bought coffee makers, coffee maker parts, supplies and
>the very best fresh roasted coffee from them.

That is not a valid basis for disagreement. The facts are that:

1. Their selection of roasted coffee is minimal, limited to one to three
varieties at a time.

2. For those of us who are limited to decaf, their selection of roasted coffees
is essentially nonexistent.

3. For those of us who don't drink central or south American coffees, their
offerings are similarly limited.

Susan, I agree with you that the quality of the things they sell is superb, but
"all things coffee" is very much an exaggeration..

-- Larry