Posted to rec.food.cooking
enigma[_2_] enigma[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner. It's what's for breakfast!

"Jean B." > wrote in
:

> I am sighing here. My daughter's friend's mother is a
> psychiatrist who specializes in such things, and she really
> knows the ins and outs, the law, etc., but she couldn't get what
> her son needed. I last heard she was planning to sue the town!

oh? let me know how that turns out please? i'm afraid the town will
find an out in the "reasonable accomodation" part of the law...
apparently allowing bright kids to work to their ability is
"unreasonable" & too much work for the teachers & other students. i'd
be delighted to be proven wrong, plus, even though it's a different
state, it might count as precedence if my friend needs to sue.
lee