Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Conviction Kitchen (reality tv show next fall)

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:30:19 -0500, Michel Boucher
> wrote:

>Conviction Kitchen differs from most reality TV series in that no one is
>voted off the show at the end of each episode. But Thuet and Zorich don't
>disguise their challenge to keep the new restaurant open beyond opening
>night.
>
>And once the cameras stop rolling at Conviction Kitchen, Zorich hopes the
>trainee chefs and dining room servers remain with the new restaurant
>until they've learned enough to further their new careers elsewhere, or
>even open their own restaurant.

It can work. We have a very nice restaurant here called Delancey
Street that trains and employs ex-cons and ex-addicts.
http://www.delanceystreetfoundation.org/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.