Dan Logcher

Default Vietnamese table etiquette

You shouldn't just do anything "as long as you enjoy yourself".
Etiquette is dying because of this attitude, and it's a shame.
Rude and boorish behavior is becoming the norm.

In this particular example, I do not see anything wrong. But again,
I am not an expert in etiquette, Vietnamese or otherwise.

--
Dan

--
Dan