Posted to rec.food.cooking
enigma[_2_] enigma[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner. It's what's for breakfast!

Andy > wrote in :

> The difference being, I don't want to get drunk in the morning
> and I don't want a belly of high-octane suds (too filling).
> Imho.

ok. fair enough. i'm not thinking beer for breakfast though. too
fond of my mocha

> An old GF puked after EVERY meal. It beat having to exercise to
> maintain her figure. She quickly became a waste of my time,
> money and interest.

i had anorexia caused by stress (i'm a stress non-eater) many many
years ago. i was down to 111 pounds, i'm 5'9"... so it was a bit of a
problem. i only puked when i heard my ex coming home from work
though... i just couldn't eat.
i got over it by divorcing him.
lee