Posted to rec.food.cooking
enigma[_2_] enigma[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner. It's what's for breakfast!

Bobo Bonobo® > wrote in

om:

> On Jun 11, 6:27*am, enigma > wrote:
>> Andy > wrote
>> :
>>
>> > Dinner. It's what's for breakfast!

>> usually. i have an intense dislike for "breakfast foods"
>>
>> > A TJ's frozen Pizza Margherita finished with avocado, Cholula
>> > hot sauce, garlic powder and red pepper flakes with two ice
>> > cold mugs of Bud light.

>> sounded great until you got to the Bud Light. ew! i'm not much
>> of a drinker, but am totally spoiled by homebrew & cider. *

> I can't recall the last time I had a beer--or any alcoholic
> bev--in the morning when I had not slept in a tent the night
> before.

oh... that's true. alcohol in the morning does sound rather 'ew',
even if my breakfast usually isn't until sometime after 10:30am.

>> haven't had breakfast yet, & usually don't until after 10am
>> (holdover from my school days. hated school so much i puked
>> every morning, so eating breakfast was a waste of time & food)

> And I thought that *I* hated school.

school was... if i'm being polite, a waste of my time. i was
reading (& understanding) my father's Masters level textbooks at
age 4. i didn't fit into the round peghole, no matter what they did
to me.
you have a kid. does he attend public school? if so, then no, you
don't hate school as much as i did
lee