Default Basting brushes

JaKe wrote:

> What's your favorite?
>
> I've used some cheap ones that left bristle pieces on the meat.
>
> What's a good one?

While I'm usually a "natural" kinda guy, I've always been annoyed with
the natural bristle basting brush. They're hard to clean (I don't like
the idea of using soap on them) and, as you said, they fall apart. I've
come across some in "barbeque tool sets" [that I received as gifts] that
smelled of mildew when new (needless to say, most of them, like 95% of
everything else are "Made in China"). So, channel surfing one day I
made my first ever purchase on QVC for this set (after I looked up
silcone brushes on Amazon and they cost $8 each).

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?...p=hp&cont=sncd

So far I'm pretty happy with 'em.