Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Need help muy pronto: Using arrowroot instead of flour or cornstarch thickener in a rhubarb pie

How do I swap out the flour with arrowroot instead?

If you're inclined to email me, put a dot between my firstandlastnames
to bypass Earthlink's spam filter‹it'll speed things up.

Gloria's pie sounded good and I've got rhubarb to be picked.

Pie crust is ready to be divided and chilled. I'll be researching
other sources, too.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009