Default Ceramic ooker question?

frohe wrote:

> I think we lose sight of the fact that it's the cook and not the
> cooker that does the trick. Sure, we all like our conveniences and
> have our piccadillos; but those aside, a dude who knows how to use an
> ECB can crank out some kick ass Q that's just as good as the fellow
> who happens to own a K.

Yeah, but can he bake a pizza or sear a steak at 600+ degrees on it or
use it in the middle of the winter? For me those were the reasons for
choosing a K over a bullet-type smoker- the utility of the unit. If
money is a concern and/or all you're interested in is Q, then I agree
that a Kamado or other ceramic is not the (only) answer.