Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Ultimate recipe endorsement. :-)

To me, (mom went with this too!) the ultimate approval/endorsement of a
recipe is whether or not the cats like it. <g>

Selene (a medium hair black kitty) just happily snarfed down the kidneys
from the back portion of tonights Citrus Tarragon roasted chicken...

:-)

She's elderly, has hyperthyroidism and mouth pain issues so I'm always
happy to get any calories down her that I can! I know I'll probably
lose her within the next couple of years and I'm not looking forward to
it. <sigh>

How do you judge a successful recipe?
--
Peace! Om