Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default For Robert - diabetic food pyramid

On Fri, 29 May 2009 06:44:25 -0700 (PDT), Robert of St Louis
> wrote:

>On May 29, 7:52*am, "Evelyn" > wrote:
>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eydh77&s=5
>>
>> --
>>
>> Evelyn
>>
>> The fool thinks he has won a battle when he bullies with harsh speech, but
>> knowing how to be forbearing alone makes one victorious.
>> Samyutta Nikaya I, 163

>But at the very top of this pyramid is BREAD...OMG...I thought it
>would be Ice Cream or Chocolate Cake. I am doomed.

LOL - Use a flour-free chocolate cake, and make your icecream with
cream and a splash of alcohol (it sets too hard without sugar,
otherwise) and you can have both.

Bread, OTOH, may well be too problematic. I see Alan and Evelyn have
both given you Jennifer's test,test,test advice - how's it going?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25