Old 31-05-2009, 05:09 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default For Robert - diabetic food pyramid

On Fri, 29 May 2009 06:44:25 -0700 (PDT), Robert of St Louis
wrote:

On May 29, 7:52*am, "Evelyn" wrote:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eydh77&s=5

--

Evelyn

The fool thinks he has won a battle when he bullies with harsh speech, but
knowing how to be forbearing alone makes one victorious.
Samyutta Nikaya I, 163

But at the very top of this pyramid is BREAD...OMG...I thought it
would be Ice Cream or Chocolate Cake. I am doomed.

LOL - Use a flour-free chocolate cake, and make your icecream with
cream and a splash of alcohol (it sets too hard without sugar,
otherwise) and you can have both.

Bread, OTOH, may well be too problematic. I see Alan and Evelyn have
both given you Jennifer's test,test,test advice - how's it going?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25