Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default (bbq) Easy to make sauce suggestions please

On 24-May-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

.. . .

> It's like specifying "curry" without providing the recipe for the
> particular curry mix."
>
> Speaking of which, I had a late night potluck snack at a party at the Sri
> Lankan Buddhist temple, earlier tonight. I had a big plate of onion curry
> with two curry pastes on the side. The onion curry actually had some
> curry
> leaves in it! I don't know what any of them were, besides HOT, especially
> the pastes. They were good, although Sai only took a small taste of what
> brought home and Jun didn't have much more than that. More for me. ;-)
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV.

I wish I could have shared that with you Nick. I don't get much curry
exposure around here. I guess I'll have to visit the Indian mini buffet
at the Indian grocery this week and get a fix. But Indian is all there
is that I know about. I haven't been able to try all of the Thai
restaurants.
Most are several miles away and it's difficult for me to make the time
away from the house.
--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)