Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Here come Memorial Day weekend: what's your favorite grilling recipe??

In article
Kris > wrote:

> Good afternon all,
>
> With the holiday weekend (at least in the U.S. - is it Bank Holiday
> elsewhere?) almost upon us, I was curious to see what my fellow
> foodies love to put on the grill.
>
> I'm leaning towards grilled ribeyes and/or some sort of seafood skewer
> (shrimp recipe follows). I also will probably do some grilled
> asparagus and maybe a creamy cucumber salad, since they're in season.

<snipped yummy shrimp stuff>

> Kris

Sounds good to me! I have to work so won't worry about it. <sigh>

If I had an option for grilling, I'd make kebabs alternating shrimp,
tender beef cubes and mushrooms with a similar recipe, but I'd
pre-marinate the kebabs buried in the marinade sealed in ziplocks until
I was ready to grill, at least for 24 hours. :-)

Another great grilled item are whole marinated portabello mushroom caps.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe: