Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default TWILLY LIAR was: Eating a burger with a knife and fork

Pussy Katz ranted:

>> But when most people prepare burgers, the flavor -- as with *all* seared
>> meat -- comes from the Maillard reaction of browning the meat. But as you
>> revealed when you bragged about your lackluster beef stew, you just don't
>> understand the importance of browning. You might as well just steam your
>> burgers.
>>

> Everything I've ever cooked is perfection...

Perfection to YOU, I suppose, but then you just don't know any better. Pity.
What I wrote above is spot-on. You failed to brown your stew meat properly,
which was clearly shown in the pictures you posted. Now you claim that the
interior of your burgers tastes better than the exterior, which means you
failed to brown *them* correctly also. I guess it's no great loss to you,
since at your age your sense of smell has deteriorated to the point that you
can't tell the difference anyway, and that anemic-looking stuff you eat is
easier on your teeth. It might as well be tofu right out of the package.

> to date no one has seen anything cooked by your filthy fingers...

That's simply untrue. Lin took pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner last year
and posted them here. You may now admit that you've been caught in another
lie.

> You're an Ugli little bastid who screws his sister... that is your sister
> in your RFC Mugshot, no doubt about it, she's got your baboon butt face
> and yoose both have the same humpty dumpty bods, only your sister doesn't
> have all your facial fur.

Been hitting the cheap vodka HARD this evening, haven't you? Feeling quite
the loser, aren't you? I mean, the only thing you have which makes you feel
good is your self-proclaimed proficiency in the kitchen, yet you've been
shown to have a horrible weakness in a FUNDAMENTAL aspect of cooking. So you
seek your false self-esteem in the bottle, and lash out like a baby having a
tantrum at those who make you feel inferior. Cirrhosis is a terrible way to
go, Sticky-Fingers, I recommend you throttle down your drinking by at least
90%.

Bob