Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default TWILLY LIAR was: Eating a burger with a knife and fork

"Boob Twilly" wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
>> When I prepare burgers the flavor is from freshly ground quality meat
>> cooked to perfection, not from extra surface char to cover up the taste
>> of
>> lousy meat Twilly burgers... that's why folks drown their lousy mystery
>> meat Twilly burgers with as many and as much condiments as will fit.

> No, when *you* prepare burgers the only flavor is from your ass, because
> you
> can't keep your hands out of it.
>
> But when most people prepare burgers, the flavor -- as with *all* seared
> meat -- comes from the Maillard reaction of browning the meat. But as you
> revealed when you bragged about your lackluster beef stew, you just don't
> understand the importance of browning. You might as well just steam your
> burgers.

Everything I've ever cooked is perfection... to date no one has seen
anything cooked by your filthy fingers... TWILLY LIAR! You're an Ugli
little bastid who screws his sister... that is your sister in your RFC
Mugshot, no doubt about it, she's got your baboon butt face and yoose both
have the same humpty dumpty bods, only your sister doesn't have all your
facial fur.