Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default What happened to Rec.Food.Reipes?

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:17:11 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > sf > wrote:
> >
> >> Didn't get any invites to the moment. Unmung gmail or use the one we
> >> correspond through.

> >Ok, pulled this link from the home page:
> >

> >Hope that helps?

> Well, I'm getting farther today. The "link" is still not valid and I
> guess I'm waiting for *something* to come to my pipeline address or
> maybe it's Yahoo. I checked suspect mail but nothing was waiting for
> me there or in known spam, so I guess whatever it is got lost in
> cyberspace - like your invitations. I have no idea how to check Yahoo
> mail.

I used a seldom used moderator option and added you direct.
You are now listed in the directory.

You should be able to post now and receive it thru gmail.

I'd never do this without a direct request or obvious interest. <g>

The list e-mail is and it should come
directly to your gmail address like it does to mine.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.