Posted to rec.food.cooking
bulka[_2_] bulka[_2_] is offline

Default newsgroups

On May 18, 6:39 am, Stan Horwitz > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > Sorry, off topic but I don't want google as my newsgroup server. Used
> > to be in days gone by, I could just click on a newsgroup and
> > subscribe. Google has way too much spam and I really don't like the
> > format! e.

> So stop using google and use one of the other options. I use newsguy.
> Info is athttp://www.newsguy.com

I don't understand the problem. Years ago I used a couple of
different stand-alone readers, but when I got this new used machine a
few years back they weren't installed and before I went looking for
something to download, tried google. Works just fine for me. This is
the onlly group I visit with any freqency.

Having trouble finding something to chat with, though.

mb