Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking forward to grilling

Cheryl wrote:
> I haven't had a working grill for several years but I finally just got a
> replacement. I got the Home Depot Brinkmann 4 burner gas grill model.
> For the price it looks good but I haven't cooked on it yet. I need to
> get a new propane cylinder to replace my ancient one that you can't use
> anymore. Only had one problem with the assembly and that's the side
> burner knob won't slide on. I'm also not so sure about the side burner
> valve and how it's seated into the burner venturi. Seems loose to me
> but it's all straight. I've got a call in to customer support to ask
> about these issues. Hopefully they contact me soon and I can grill some
> steak and/or burgers over the weekend. )

We have a Brinkmann 6 burner gas grill. We have found their customer
support to be excellent when we, too had a problem putting it together.
Ours came with one propane tank with the OPD valve and we bought a
second one to keep as a spare.

I have never used the side burner. The grill is over 4 years old.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas