Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default new crop

I have teas from the mid seventies I still enjoy mostly Indian and
Ceylon. One of my favorites mid eighties Darjeeling still in original
clay jars. I have Chinese teas from the mid nineties still good to
drink. I describe my environment as a tea sarcophagus good to
preserve the oxidized teas and dry out the puer shu. Not so good for
the sheng. I prefer the discount I get at the English tea shoppe when
the Chinese teas dont sell.

Jim

PS My current tea blossom called Rare Twins looks like a 50s scifi
When Sea Anenome Attack..