Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
Robert[_13_] Robert[_13_] is offline

Default Eating a burger with a knife & fork?

"JERRY" > wrote in message
m...

> "Robert" > wrote in message

> the

>> > Liar. Everbody SAYS that they drink water with thier fast-food meal,

> but
>> > in
>> > realty, it's always soda they order. I've seen enough people order
>> > fast-food to know that for a FACT.
>> >
>> > Ever wonder why Mcdonald's doesn't offer a value-meal with water as a
>> > choice??????????????
>> >
>> > now you know.

>> Only if you knew the truth, Why does McDonald's have juice, milk, tea,
>> and
>> bottled water on their menu if no body orders it. According to them it's

> for
>> those that want a healthy choice. You know that McDonald's gives their
>> customers what they want, that's why they serve them even with their
>> value
>> meal.
>>
>> Robert

> Probably because of legal issue's. I think it's illegal for restourant's
> not to have water.
>
> As for Juice milk, tea, I don't ever recall saying that people never drink
> them. Get your damn fact's straight.

You did in the post I replied to remember your statement:

" Liar. Everbody SAYS that they drink water with thier fast-food meal, but
in realty, it's always soda they order. I've seen enough people order
fast-food to know that for a FACT."

If they always order soda how can they be drinking Juice, Milk, Tea, or
Water. So now you know were my fact's are from and that they are straight
from your statements. Please enlighten us with your superior stupidity!!!1

WHY ARE THEY ON THE MENU IF NOBODY ORDERS THEM?

Robert