Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
Bob Muncie Bob Muncie is offline

Default Eating a burger with a knife & fork?

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sat 09 May 2009 01:45:27p, Bazza told us...
>
>> Mike.. . . wrote:
>>
>>> I would eat a burger on the street with my hands but would use the
>>> knife and fork in a restro.

>> Who would eat a burger with a knife and fork?

> Why wouldn't they? I routinely do, except for fast food burgers.

Most of the burgers I make at home that are not off the grill, usually
require knife & fork. Large, juicy, with tomato, lettuce, onion, pickle,
mayo and mustard. Sometimes with an over-easy egg in there somewhere. If
off the grill it rarely gets anything but the cheese (no silverware
required).