Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] nonsense@mynonsense.net is offline

Default Whisking eggs

On May 11, 7:59 am, Andy > wrote:

> NO TV cook/chef whisks eggs for more than 5 seconds!!! TV cooking is not
> about whisking eggs, it's better spent on the recipe. They race through
> cooking, applying the magic of TV editing. That's when I saw the troll in
> the OPs post.

Mine is not a troll post. There's many mixing steps in cooking whose
purpose is to alter the chemical makeup of the ingredients. For
example you would tell someone to kneed dough for two minutes would
you?I thought maybe whisking eggs for longtime maybe aerate the
mixture and makes the omelette cooked differently.