Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
Sqwertz[_27_] Sqwertz[_27_] is offline

Default Eating a burger with a knife & fork?

brooklyn1 wrote:

> Weird... every restaurant serves water first thing when you're seated,
> before you even order any food...

Not in many parts of California due to water shortages - you have to ask
for it. I don't think a glass of water really makes much of a difference
considering all the showers, toilet flushs, lawn watering, etc.

Most hotels won't wash your bath towels by default unless you put them in
a designated spot.

> I never go to bed at night without
> filling the water jug on my night stand.

I used to have to do that when I drank a liter of cheap vodka every night.
Now I don't usually have to worry about being dehydrated in the middle of
the night.

-sw