Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default What do they do with all the male chickens?

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article >,
> Jimw > wrote:
>
>> Every chicken I have ever eaten has chicken breasts. Therefore they
>> are all female chickens.

> Not necessarily. There exists a small faction of beady-eyed cosmetic
> surgeons available to transform small-breasted birdies into
> voluptuous,
> zaftig, and eminently delectable Chickie-Mamas. The surgeons command
> a high price because their work is undetected by all but the most
> discerning diner. Clearly you are not such a diner.
>
>> What do they do with all the male ones, or are they not edible?

> Modern medicine has made many formerly impossible things possible.

Quite so. We're having chicken stir-fry tonight using chicken breasts
that I bought at the stupidmarket... (Y'all may have gathered by now
that I don't eat my pets).

Anyway, I digress. These chicken breasts are what we
call "Dolly-size-breasts", because there is just no way, no how, that
these breasts could have gotten *that* big without a little help from a
cosmetic surgeon.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy