Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default What do they do with all the male chickens?

In article >,
Jimw > wrote:

> Every chicken I have ever eaten has chicken breasts. Therefore they
> are all female chickens.

Not necessarily. There exists a small faction of beady-eyed cosmetic
surgeons available to transform small-breasted birdies into voluptuous,
zaftig, and eminently delectable Chickie-Mamas. The surgeons command a
high price because their work is undetected by all but the most
discerning diner. Clearly you are not such a diner.

> What do they do with all the male ones, or are they not edible?

Modern medicine has made many formerly impossible things possible.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009