Posted to rec.food.cooking
Matthew Malthouse Matthew Malthouse is offline

Default Eating a burger with a knife & fork?

On Sun, 10 May 2009 01:14:01 -0700, sf > wrote:

> Doug, I don't doubt you're wheat intolerant... but if I was, I'd never
> eat a hamburger. Hamburger with no bun is totally unsatisfying.

I do wonder why burger in a bun with fries?

Meat and carb, okay. But why two carbs? I often end up not eating
the bun: not because I don't like it but because it's just too much
with everything else on the plate.

Matthew
--
Mail to this account goes to the bit bucket.
In the unlikely event you want to mail me replace usenet with my name