Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
Dale P Dale P is offline

Default Eating a burger with a knife & fork?

"Bazza" > wrote in message
> Mike.. . . wrote:
>
>> I would eat a burger on the street with my hands but would use the
>> knife and fork in a restro.

> Who would eat a burger with a knife and fork?

I usually eat a restaurant burger with a knife and fork because I do not eat
the top half of the bun. Restaurants often serve large buns, and I get too
full with all of that bread. I load up the condiments that I want and eat
it like an open face sandwich, with the knife and fork. At home is much
easier, I do not use a bun at all.

DP