Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mack A. Damia Mack A. Damia is offline

Default What Exactly is 'Kosher Salt' ?, As Opposed to Normal Salt?...

I'm not in here to fight, bub. I'm not in here to be abused, either.

I have some wisdom. I also have a TBI, thanks to RVN. If I'm wrong I
own up to it. I got a bit confused about kosher salt.

I'm here for good food and occasional chats.

Thanks for asking.
--
mad

On Tue, 05 May 2009 18:32:47 GMT, blake murphy