Dinesh Mahtani \(Dino\)

Default Tandori Chicken Pasta

Hi everyone,

Thanks soooo much for your tips and suggestions... I really appreciate them!

I dont have a cookbook as there is so much information on the internet...
plus its so easy to search for a recipe online... and I've found some great
sites too through the FAQ for this newsgroup.

I was thinking of making the pasta & sauce and then putting the tandoori
chicken on top of that... not really mixing it into the sauce... but still
creating a kind of fusion... I'm using whole chicken breasts so hopefully
that wont be too bad.

Great idea with the alfredo sauce... think thats what I'm going to use...
just looked up the recipe and it seems simple enough... Would you all
recommend the nutmeg in the alfredo sauce? Or do you all think that would
be too many different flavors?

For the pasta I'm going to pick either angel hair or fettucine... whichever
is available fresh. If not available fresh... the first one I see... or
maybe pricewise.

Tomorrows the tester night... I get to cook for myself... and see if this
works... will let you all know.

Once again... thanks so much for your help!

Best wishes,

Dinesh