Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default What Exactly is 'Kosher Salt' ?, As Opposed to Normal Salt?...

rabbis don't 'bless' salt, you ****ing idiot.

> But it has little to do with kosher salt, and as I reviwed the
> information provided, I remembered what I had researched.
>
> I don't have a super-sharp memory like I used to - don't know if I
> ever had. I remember researching kosher salt in the preparation of
> Bruschetta, and I posted the recipe in 1999.
>
> I make stuff up? I have an MA and a doctorate. I'm published. I take
> knowledge and truth very seriously. This is an informal group of
> folks sharing recipes. "Hey, mad, you may be wrong about that"....or
> "I think it's this rather than that"....etc.
>
> Not..."You're full of shit". and "****ing imbecile".
>
> Back to the gutter with them and good riddance to civilized folks
> everywhere.

when people defend wrong information as right - especially if they provide
no cites other than 'i know this for a fact,' or everyone knows - they are
imbeciles and full of shit.

i'm so happy you have an m.a. and doctorate. which matchbook school did
they come from?

(by the way, maybe you should look up 'argument from authority.' i think
even community colleges cover that now.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_authority> )

blake