Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Tea in Malls

I may not go again to this mall for any reason, because I discovered
they built a huge outdoor section over the Winter. They're now in
bankruptsy and you know the contractors will have to settle pennies on
the dollar. Upselling who ever hear of such a thing. At least
Teavana puts something on the line. Thats more than you can say for
websites selling tea.

Jim