Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Christy DIE DIE DIE, part deux

On 20 Apr 2009 13:15:18 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
> wrote:

>"brooklyn1" >
: in rec.food.cooking
>> Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the
>> next to die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the
>> USELESS PARASITE STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves
>> to DIE! The woims will crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants
>> will play canasta on the LAZY USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S*
>> SNOUT!

>Sheldon, please. If you have any shred of decency left please don't do
>this. Christy died of systemic organ failure. Outside of a miracle she
>would likely not have survived anyway had the liver failure not been
>present.

Thank you, Michael. He didn't starve her. There was very little she
could eat given she couldn't ingest iron in any way, shape or form -
she lost weight because her food choices were so limited... but she
wasn't emaciated the way some cancer patients get.

Her life choice was how and when to die (in terms of sooner or later).
When she asked me what I thought about the options, I was dumbfounded.
I could only speak for myself, from my perspective, and I did. She
choose not to prolong her life artificially and *I* think she died
with dignity. Good on you, Alan, for not going against her wishes.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.